Want increased exposure and a high engagement rate?
Instagram is a fantastic platform that delivers both—if you
use it effectively
Instagram influencers post visually appealing images and short videos to get your brand in
front of consumers in a natural way. This short Instagram guide shows you how to use
influencers to create and distribute content on your behalf through Instagram.
How to Get Started
Ask influencers whose audiences match those of your target demographic to create and
share photos or videos that last 15 seconds or less.
What you can ask influencers to do:
- Post original images featuring your brand’s product and highlighting your brand in the text
- Create short videos on behalf of your brand’s product
- Use your brand’s hashtags
- “Take over” your brand’s account and post their own images and text as part of a promotion
- Share created Instagram posts on other social channels, such as Pinterest, Twitter, or Vine
If you’re compensating influencers with money or product for posting on Instagram, then
the influencers must disclose the sponsorship. To comply with FTC requirements, ask
influencers to include #ad, #sponsored, or some other acceptable disclosure within
What you can’t ask Influencers to do:
- Post branded or sponsored content without a disclaimer of your partnership