Follow These Steps to Verify Your Published Content:
- To verify your content, please first click the "Marketplace" header and then select "Assignments" from the dropdown menu.
- On the assignments page, please find the assignment name and due date that you are looking to verify and click the "Compose" button on the righthand side.
- The compose button will take you to section where you can enter your completed blog and/or social content.
- From there, scroll down and fill out all the open fields. For your blog, enter the blog title and copy, as well as the completed blog link and click "verify".
- The only tricky piece with blog verification is making sure you have the embed code added to the post correctly (see our resources linked below).
- At the bottom you will find the section to verify social links. Select the social channel you are verifying a link for by clicking the globe icon, then enter the link and verify
- Keep in mind that your assignment is not complete and set to trigger payment until the "Status" on the assignments page is listed as "Published" ("New" or "Draft" are both incomplete).
If absolutely needed, our team can verify your assignment manually. Please give these steps a shot first. If you run into issues, please send a screenshot and a detailed description of your error message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Note: the most common issues with blog verification occurs when you don't have the embed code (our tracking pixel) added or added correctly on the backend of your blog post. Our system flags that and won't let you verify.
For social shares, the most common issue is that your social channel needs to be re-authenticated in the platform. Give that a shot and then re-submit your link. For Facebook, if that doesn't work then you may need to fully remove TapInfluence from your Facebook and re-install it, being sure to allow any and all permissions requested.
Trouble-Shooting for Blog Verification:
Trouble-Shooting for Social Verification:
Lastly, here are some screenshots of the sections that you will be utilizing to verify your content. If you need anything else, please reach out to email@example.com with a detailed description of the issue, the steps you've already taken, and screenshots of any error messages or problems you encountered along the way. Thank you!
Enter your Blog Draft Here (Required to Verify):
Enter Your Verified Blog Link Here and Click "Verify":
Enter Social Promotions Here by Selecting Channel and Adding Link: