There are several steps that must be completed before you can get paid. The following criteria must be true on the platform before you can receive payment:
- Your assignment must be in Completed status
- You must have a Paypal email attached to your profile
If either of these things are not true, you will not receive payment.
Definition of Complete:
The following definitions are for the absolute bare minimum requirements for completion. If the assignment requires any additional work to be done, it must be completed in order for you to be paid.
- Blogs/Videos + Social Shares: Considered complete if a single blog/video post is verified on the platform
- Social Shares: Considered complete if at least one social share is verified on the platform
Definition of Verified:
A URL to your blog/video post or social share has been inserted into the verification text box and the Verify button has been clicked. Additionally if the verification was successful, a green box will appear in the bottom right hand corner of the screen confirming successful verification.
If the link is properly verified it will look like the screen shot below.
If you are unsure if you have completed your assignment, there are three ways to verify that it is completed. First, sign into your Tap account and navigate to your Marketplace.
- The first method for verifying completion is achieved by navigating to your Opportunities page and locating the assignment your are attempting to verify. If it is verified the assignment status will be printed directly above the Total Compensation.
- The second method for verifying completion is achieved by navigating to your Assignments page and locating the assignment you are attempting to verify. If the assignment is completed the entry in the Status column will be set to published.
- The third method for verifying completion is achieved by navigating to your Payments page and locating the assignment you are attempting to verify. If the assignment is not present on your Payments page, then it is not completed.