Use the Assignment Overview to communicate a snapshot of your program and assignment, including elements such as:
- The assignment’s theme
- How many posts or other pieces of content you require for the assignment
- Whether influencers have to purchase product or if you’ll mail product to them
- Whether you need a quick turnaround
TapFusion pulls the Assignment Overview text into the email invitation to your chosen influencers.
25. The text in the following screenshot is standard filler text that appears in the Assignment Overview section of every new assignment.
26. To add your Assignment Overview, click the pencil icon.
A: How you present the overview depends on you. We recommend using the overview to get influencers excited about potentially joining your program. Keep it short and snappy while providing enough detail to aid in the “accept or decline” decision. Many TapInfluence brands like to pitch and woo influencers with friendly, exciting, and persuasive language—for instance, “Congratulations! You’re among a select group of influencers chosen specifically for your ability to….” If that style matches your brand’s personality then by all means—pitch and woo!
Here’s the Assignment Overview for the Bright Looks Launch assignment.
27. Use bold and italics within the Overview.
28. Include hyperlinks to other campaign documents—for instance, a Requirements Document you created in Google Docs and want to share directly in the email invitation.
Adding assignment elements | Creating an assignment overview | Adding assignment requirements | Uploading a requirements document | Adding influencer legal terms | Specifying in-post text | Choosing social network options | Choosing comment widget options | Adding brand URLs, brand images, and additional resources | Setting up a social posting calendar