A program is the overarching campaign, or umbrella, for one or more assignments. For instance, a program for a new cereal might eventually house six different influencer assignments over a span of nine months.
1. To create a new program, click the new program button from the Programs tab.
2. Two tabs appear in a pop-up window--Program Information and Assignment Information.
3. First, enter program information.
Entering program information
In the example that follows—the example we’ll use throughout this guide—we’re creating a program to promote a new line of cosmetics called “Bright Looks.”
4. The Program Name distinguishes one program from another. It is the umbrella for multiple assignments.
5. Enter the Brand Name here.
6. Enter the Product Name here. Bright Looks, our sample program, will promote seven different products, so we’re entering “multiple” in this field. If you prefer, enter multiple product names.
7. Select the Product Categories, or verticals, the program focuses on. We recommend choosing no more than four because category choices do not affect your program. We collect category information to monitor trends in influencer topics across the platform.
8. The Program Contact manages the program within the platform and acts as the main influencer contact. If the person you want to manage a program is not listed in the dropdown menu, let your Account Manager know so we can add them.
9. The Brand Logo you enter here will represent this program throughout the platform, so use a distinctive image for each program to avoid confusion when moving between them.
A: The logo you enter via the Program Information tab also appears in the optional blog commenting widget.
1. The logo you upload via the Program Information tab will also appear in the optional commenting widget, should you choose to use it. The widget places a comment box at the end of each blog post for an assignment. Learn more about the commenting widget in Part 2 of this series: Creating Assignments
When you’re ready, click continue to move to the next tab, Assignment Information.
Getting your Bearings | Signing in to the platform | Building Programs with Assignments | Adding Assignments to Programs | Choosing an Assignment Type | More about creating new programs and assignments