The final portal within TapFusion’s analytics engine is the top-level Analytics tab.
36. When you click into Analytics, select an assignment listed in the dropdown menu. In this example, you see TapInfluence’s own programs and assignments.
37. Bold titles indicate program names.
38. The titles with numbers next to them are assignment names.
39. All of the programs you see in this example contain just a single assignment. If your program contains multiple assignments, you’ll see all of those assignments listed under it.
40. Once you click the show button, the platform will whisk you to an Overview screen identical to the one generated through the in-program analytics page.
The only difference between that Overview and the Overview generated from the top-level analytics tab is the data—the former provides data for a single program, the latter provides data across multiple programs.
41. This chart will help you find your way to the data you need.
Understanding performance with metrics and analytics | Viewing per-post metrics for a single program or assignment | Viewing analytics for one or more assignments within a program | The assignment overview | Reach | Views | Engagement | ROI | Channel Details | Viewing analytics across programs