If an influencer fails to fully complete their assignment, but they have already created and verified some content, then it is not uncommon to want to pay an Influencer a partial amount since they only did some of the work. If this needs to be done, simply let your Account Manager know that you would like to do this, and they will investigate the issue and report the change to our accounting department. It is also a good practice to let the Influencer know that they will be receiving a partial payment for their work.
Articles in this section
- Integrate Your Marketing with Retargeting & Conversion Tracking Pixels
- Exporting Influencers in Discovery
- Why can't I find an Influencer in Discovery?
- Exporting Lists of Influencers
- Adding Social Shares for Influencers
- Where Are All of My lists?
- How is Cost Per Engagement Calculated?
- How Do I Pay an Influencer a Partial Amount
- What Does the Assignment Invite Email Look Like?
- Why is the Total Reach for an Influencer Sometimes Incorrect?