In order to verify your Facebook Post, you will need to grab the link to your post and paste it into the platform. The steps are as follows:
- Navigate to your post
- Click the small downward facing chevron in top right corner of your post and select "Embed". NOTE: If the embed option is not visible, either you are not logged into Facebook or your post is not public. Please verify that your post is public and try again.
- On the box that appears, click "Advanced Settings"
- Locate and copy the URL listed under Code Generator.
- Navigate to your assignment scroll down until you reach the Social Promotions box
- Click the monochrome globe and select the Facebook icon.
- Paste in the link we copied earlier and press the enter key.
- Click verify to verify your post
As long as there are no other issues with your account, the post should verify and you should be good to go! If the post does not verify, please consult one of our other troubleshooting documents for more assistance.
Please open a support ticket with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any more help!